Saturday, October 27, 2007

"When it all comes to an end."

Hola! I'm thinking and thinking AND thinking of... money now.
I guess this is one effective way to keep a beggar's mind occupied huh.

Band today in the morning. It was pouring but I deliberately forgot to bring my umbrella to school just to reminisce the good old feeling of walking under the rain. Haha, this is how lifeless beggars lead their life, by doing such foolish stuff. If you fall sick, it'll be just right like winning 4-D. Had a 1 hour sectional on 'Dragonstea Din Tei' a.k.a Chicken little movie theme song and 'Soul Bassanova'. After that, we had a combined woodwinds then combined brasses. Left for tuition after that. Today, a NAFA trumpet player came down to our school to teach the Cornet section. At first, I thought he was some Jonathan(Singapore Idol) look-alike but after Sir Gabriel told me he was from the Mediacorp show 'Hey, Gorgeous!', my jaw dropped. =O Anyway, 7 more days to performance!

Tuition was alright. Last lesson, there was a new guy in my English class. He is a foreigner from China I guess. So naturally, there would be some communication problem with the teacher. I tried my very best not to laugh at the way he speak and for god knows what reason, Miss Ting made me his interpreter. -.- Aiya, I pity him somehow.


Announcement
Next week Band practices (29/10-2/11) - 2 to 5pm
If anyone would like to have their self-practice can report earlier for Band.
Eng Teck will be opening the band room on behalf of me.
Do tell him that you are going to have self-pract on the day before.

(AOB)

  • Get your report slips photocopied and hand in to Secretary Suhaila by Monday.
  • The remaining few to pay your lunch money ($5/-) to Treasuer Jian Ming by Monday.
  • Sentosa perf. attire: -Band t-shirt -Jeans -Sneakers?


I was told to do this quiz by Michelle since a few months ago. Hah.
Check this out!

8 stupid/weird facts about me...
Number 1: I would laugh for no reason.
Number 2: I scare myself in the mirror every morning.
Number 3: I sing and dance for my clique whenever I feel like.
Number 4: I can study for long hours and get my brain oxygenated instead.
Number 5: I stare at a person if his/her fashion sense is superb until he/she is nowhere to be seen.
Number 6: I can take up to max. 200+ photos in one day.
Number 7: I have small but powerful hands, trust me.
Number 8: I love to do quizzes on my horoscope, life, love etc.

The End.
=)

No comments: