Saturday, November 17, 2007

33th Band NCO camp

"I've been to paradise but I've never been to me."


I don't know why but I seemed to be rushing to post this up thus having numerous typo errors. (Ruoen from SAC & Caiyan from Ngee Ann) Ok, finally the camp is over. It was freaking tiring; the long mrt ride and tedious practices & rehearsals. On the other note, it was really fun too; made new friends and gained alot of useful skills from the camp. Overall, I'm glad I went for the camp. Oh yes, I feel so damn proud of myself that I could catch up the display performance steps within 2 days. Hahaha, but imagine the tiredness I had to bear for the 3 days. Furthermore, I arrived from Hong Kong at around 11pm the night before I went for the camp. Tsk, madness.

P/S: Sorry Serene for not informing you about the P.O.P. It was kind of last minute for me as I just came back from HK so everything was kind of in a chaos in band.

Anyway, having exchange programme with Loyang next Thurs; 22/11. I have to start planning on that. && I hope we can also have a CONFIRMED exchanged programme with SAC. I wish Ruoen and Cindy will do something about it. Hah. Man... I just remembered there will be band camp next next week. Have to start planning too, jiayou! =)

I had uploaded the HK photos in my com alr, editing soon.
Have some patience, Shermain. ;)

No comments: