Monday, November 26, 2007

Outings.

"How does it feel."
Hmm, how should I start?
Okay, HK trip (Day2) had been posted up on Shermain's blog; http://www.simshermain.blogspot.com/. Feel free to go take a look, though she's kind of anti-social. Just tell her you've got my permission. Hahaha, I'm lazy to like post it up on my blog btw.

Sunday: I practically rotted at home due to boredom. Oh no, I did accomplish something; watched tvee! The shows were quite entertaining although they were from the 80s,90s. I didn't go out with my family because there was a BBQ gathering at Shawn's during evening time. So, waited for the clock to tick patiently at home. Met Sherman and Kbear after that to go to Shawn's by bus.

Reached Shawn's, met his relatives, etc. His little cousins are funny. Especially Wen Yang whom made me lose control of myself. & Jian Wei who really thought I'm a les. Tsk, stupid Shermz. And the worst thing was, they called me "Big Head, small ass." umpteen times without fail. Luckily, I knew how to shoot them back if not I would end up like Elly. Haha, can you infer? ;) I didn't really eat much during the BBQ cause I was already sick. I guess I was more interested in the Chicken Chop; Jian Wei nearly died due to my' skillful' culinary.

Today: I woke up late today for the mini Band outing. Thus, I was very late plus it was pouring ok. Watched 'Enchanted' @ Century Sq (Comfy seats). I didn't really find it very funny but so sweet and fairy tale-y. Haha, should try watching it for those who haven't. Kind of interesting too. After that, went over TM's arcade. We met Lisa and Jian Ming on the way so they decided to join us. =) At first, we thought Suz wanted to display her Parapara dance but someone shy lah. Oh yes, talking about Suzanna. She broke an item in Minitoons today and escaped. Haha, could see she really freaked out. It was her bulky bag actually, so blame it on her bag. =P Haha. We had a mini battle between Woodwinds+Brasses, Sec1 majors, Girls+Boys, etc on 'Air Hockey'. It was really fun, had a great time laughing my ass out. There was this time when Timothy and Jian Ming was competing. Both were extremely fierce man. While playing, Timothy's ___ (The stuff that you grab and play) flew to Jian Ming's side which was a humongous amount of energy exerted. Guess what Jian Ming did? The kind soul went and stuffed that thing into his shirt not giving Timothy back. There was more but I'm lazy to elaborate further. Overall, Jian Ming can make me go crazy over laughing. =D
P.S call me Datou again, I'll deal with you during band camp. & don't forget my bread, tht's gonna be my breakfast. Haha, thanks sister! =X

It was really nice hanging out with that group of bandsmen today! I hope to see more on next Monday's outing. =) I think I should make it complusory because the Alumni members are going too. It'll be double the fun. Plus we're doing some 'Amazing Race' game, don't know what Eng Teck's up to. Anyway, I'm excited.

Sigh. Music test, band camp, etc.
Ciaos~

No comments: