Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Class gathering.

"Never say die."
Class outing was rather boring. I was actually reluctant to wake up so early to meet the girls. Haha, we took our own sweet time to reach there. The funniest thing was, we actually missed Bedok mrt station and overshot. Hahaha! Then we walked a thousand miles before we reached our destination. Ate, publicised our home-made brownies, played 'UNO stacko' and I cheated. Haha! After playing for the second time, we were sick and tired of it so we decided to rent roller blades. Went and find Timothy & Matthew with our blades but they were nowhere to be seen. -.- It was really tired man. Both Eugenia and Ellycia fell while skating. Skate awhile more, rested and returned our blades. Mrs Rajan and her two daughters came this time, celebrated the monthly birthday for some and all of us clutched on to our bags getting ready to head back home. =D Sigh, my leg hurts.

Oh yes, I didn't know Sherman went Genting after the girls told me.
He'd better buy something for me.

Busy day tmr~
=/

No comments: