Wednesday, November 07, 2007

On a hiatus soon.

"Let me go on."
(Deleted the photos)

Helloooooo world.

Amazing gracEEEEE~ How sweet the sound...

Alright.

I had been really sick for the past few days. Down with fever, sore throat and flu. I'm getting better day by day so I hope I can get fully well when the big day arrives; Hong Kong trip. Btw, it's like few more hours before departing to Hong Kong. Simply can't wait man.

Hahaha, it's really funny to see both couples doing lovely stuffs for their partners before leaving for Hong Kong and sometimes how they get super sentimental over it. Ahhhh but hor... I don't seemed to get the same kind of reaction when I go overseas leh!!! Lover(Shermain) just cursed me a few hours ago for passing her my sore throat and sucker(Eugenia) was willing to give me 10% of her heart to me only. I hate both of them to the core, crust, mantle. K, I'm going crazy soon.

Accompanied Eugenia to DIY a bear for her bear. Hahaa. So cute of her. & the shop was the cutest I tell you. I love dancing to the music there, so cute. & I think Eugenia and Ellycia were embarrassed. I couldn't resist the temptation of having to take the photos even though the salesgirl told me off twice. Heh. So anyway, Kbear you'd better appreciate Eugenia JR. k?

Ciaos. Will be on hiatus for 6days. =)

No comments: