Sunday, November 04, 2007

Memorable experience

"Every little thing you do."

SCB @ Fountain of Youth

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Exhausted.
This performance was really a memorable one to me. It was my very first time leading the band out for an excursion cum performance @ Sentosa. I had really learn a lot through this experience as a first-timer. For instance, what things should be/ not done.

To some people whom I want to show my gratitude to...
  • The Alunmis; Thanks for being there every time. You are my role model to look upon to, you guide me through obstacles, you helped me a lot through these months of leadership. I really appreciate it. Thank you.
  • Invited Players; Thanks for lending a helping hand for SCB. As you guys know, this batch of SCB is quite young. Nevertheless, you made an effort to perform with us. Thank you.
  • T-I-C; Thank you very much for sacrificing your time with SCB. Without you, I doubt things can be planned properly and SCB functioning well. You two are like my very good 'sisters' whom I can approach whenever I have problems. Thank you.
  • Mr Pan; Our resident conductor for several years. You guide the band through thick and thin. I'd learnt a lot through your guidance and teaching. You will always be there whenever SCB needs you. You never gave up hope on us and I'll continue to push the band to greater heights, to meet your expectations. You are the root of the band, you are our everything. Without you, our music and passion wouldn't be there. Thank you.
  • Bandsmen; You guys really play a part in my life, you guys changed me into a stronger person. You people are really crucial in Band. Without you, there will be no SCB. I really enjoyed the performance that day although we all know we can play better than that, what's more important is the process right? I'm really grateful that I have such a wonderful bunch of friends to hang out with. You guys are really fun and interesting! Thanks people!
  • Clique; Idiot people. You guys really shocked me when I'm on the stage. Man... luckily I know how to control myself. It was really nice to see you guys there, supporting me. I don't know what to say, just feeling very happy to have such friends. Yesyes, I'm touched. Thanks for the flower and chocolate although your presence already contented me.
  • Audience; Thank you for watching our performance and to those sec ones, FIRST ever performance. We are really happy to see your support, especially parents of the bandsmen. Continue to support SCB!

No comments: