Sunday, April 26, 2009

CJCSB SYF CAMP.

I'm so screwed, I tell you...
(Academic related)

Just came back from Band Camp (Fri-Sun) and I'm abnormally exhausted currently although I had around 5 hours of sleep just now. I thought the sleep could replenish my energy but I guess I was wrong; made me even more lethargic.

The camp wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Yes, it was physically demanding due to the long hours of sectionals, full bands and vocal trainings. (Abrupt) We had morning PT on Saturday. It was like PE except for the fact that we raced to the finishing line and had to compete in blowing balloons in our group. And Staccato Group won! =D

Many of us might feel tired at some point of time, but when we're hyped up and all, things were so different. I got to know more people and for those I knew already, in a greater depth.

Oh yar, Bro Paul came to 'visit' us on Saturday together with Calista's dad (Dr Eugene Dairianathan) that gave us a talk on music appreciation. Alot of pressure, I can say.

Nevertheless, this camp bond the clarinet section even more than usual.

Anyway, All The Best for our upcoming SYF!
My Faith is back.

No comments: