Friday, April 10, 2009

An Overview of this week.


Lots of scribbling on my school diary. Love this page.
(Click on the photo to view for more details.)
Eugenia, Shermain has a note for you, so click it.
&& can you all guess what the two boxes at the bottom of the right page are?
Betcha can't get it! Lol.
Ans: Giraffe neck and the other one is a guy's bow tie kena jam by the doorlift.

Oh yar, I suddenly remembered this joke: What kind of beverage does the people living in the West of Singapore like to drink?
So, I tested SiYuan and he gave me Pepsi (Pep-si(west)) as the answer but my initial answer was Clementi (ClemenTEA). Hmm, his answer was logical in some way though.

Take a look at this!

XuanYu gave me an amulet yesterday after hearing that I'm playing solo for syf.
So sweet. =) (But I'm still freaking out though...)

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLYCIA!

No comments: