Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Diminishing Marginal Utility?

Perhaps.


Hehe. Nothing better to do.

Airport mugging for me was a total failure as depicted from photos below.

How to do my GPP when there's two girls over there enticing me to join them in cam whoring?!

Alas, succumbed to fate.


Msn with Shawn who tried to fight verbally with three powderful girls.
Hope you don't need to think who won in the end. ;)



Omc, take a look at Shermain's blue-painted nails.


Msn with SiYuan. He was all hyped up for council.


XinWang Hong Kong Cafe <3333333
Our sour bean curd that was exchanged to Mango Ice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omc, I cannot believe how ugly the band-t is!!!!
It was such an ultra disappointment! The supplier... how can?
Omc omc omc lah, my apologies to everyone.
For the first time, I was abnormally dissatisfied with my own design.
Ok, the design on the band-t is not even my design in the first place, it was so edited.
Man! I have a strong urge to call the supplier and reject those ... ... tsk.
Aiya, I want to make another nicer one!
Plus, we're wearing that for MJC Exchange. How embarrassing can that be? =/

Ok, enough of it.

No comments: