Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WTPRIS?!

Jameson's birthday today and as usual, crazy stuffs happened.

Taupok.

The guys did it, of course.

Ok, here comes the 'WTPRIS?!' part...
They guys were joking around, wrestling, practicing their standing broad jumps and whatever not. Then, Andy suddenly shouted with many other sound effects contributed by the others. So, my natural reaction would be to turn back (Being a full-time KPO) and see what's the commotion. For the first few seconds, I couldn't quite grasp the picture as the guys were 'wrestling', with Eugene, sitting down, as their main 'victim'. I started giggling, enjoying the joke only to realise the true reason why they were 'wrestling'.

Eugene didn't have his pants on.

*Blushes*

Why did I even shouted "OMG!" so loudly? The guys saw me staring at Eugene's (fill in the blanks) and started shouting "HUIYI HORNY!" x 100.

I laughed till my face turned red (or maybe I was blushing more.) and teared a little cos I was really laughing damn hard!
Man... I can understand Shermain's feeling that time when she saw (fill in your own blanks)'s.
*Winks at Shermain*

Lols, anyway, 21 more days to SYF.
&& I have alot of homework sia. -.-

No comments: