Friday, April 03, 2009

Stupidity!

Why stupid?

I took the wrong bus on my way back home from CJ.

Despite being CJ-savvy (Self-proclaimed), I eventually land myself with an embarrassing situation to handle. Yes, it might not be in CJ compound but still, embarrassing enough for me to really feel stupid once again.

I was suppose to take 153 bus but god-knows why I took 132 instead. Ahh, maybe because I always take the bus with Januavi so I practically follow blindly. Haha, so much for the CJ-savvy.
Whlist traveling in the wrong bus, instinct told me that "Hey, you're heading the wrong way!" so I started panicking (on the inside though) and immediately alighted the bus, realising I'm at Thomson Rd. So yada yada... managed to find my way back home. On the positive light, it's kind of enjoyable searching for the right bus stop, right bus etc cos while doing that, I get to see cool private apartments which made me think of Calista who is living there I suppose.

Oh, you know? The back of my school have a whole stretch of private apartments which are super duper cool and enormous. I was walking to Novena with my section mates and we had to pass those houses. Almost all apartments, i.e. Bungalows, have a swimming pool. Furthermore, some houses are really built in Zen style, Castle style (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!) and etc. I wanna marry some rich guy living there so from now I shall go to school early in the morning and be a stalker. =/

Anyway, school has been rather hectic. With the upcoming SYF and our 'A' Level Project Work, I simply can't waste anymore precious time. I spent my whole yesterday night (10.30pm-2.30am next morning) to complete my Preliminary Ideas (PI) and only got 3 hours of sleep. Jane's even worse than me, she didn't even sleep at all! & guess what? Our PW teacher showed us a sample of her PI which she is really proud of and we realised our PI is like a piece of shit. I was really frustrated at that point of time that I nearly resorted to violence. Tsk, shan't say anymore. Only makes me angrier.

Ok, at least there's one good news to counter-balance the above complaint.
CJ had Mass Drive not long ago and my class won! \m/

We had Brain-racking games for PE today. It totally feels like Orientation again!!! Teamwork, TRUST, communication and all. & I can't wait for the next PE period whereby we're gonna do DRAIN WALK. =O

Ok, gtg.

No comments: