Saturday, November 07, 2009

Flawless

not.


Definitely not exhaustive, still got a lot more to brush up.


Some random sticky-pads I've doodled on.

Alright, some decent updating.
If you have read my tweets, you would know I just finished my Oral Presentation which concludes the end of Project Work. Hope you are happy for me, really. Hahaha! So yeah, pretty much done with it.

One of the examiner said, "Don't worry. We're here to help you."
It had better be true.

Had SL course as usual. It was tough today. Mentally. CJ here, CJ there... sigh.
Anyway, took bus with Nat after that to Clementi then to school for the making of key chains for OCIP funding. Haha, sorry guys for not helping much. Wasn't in my best state of mind & body today. If you get what I mean...

Nevertheless, I tried making 2 key chains and they were too cute so I bought them. :DDDD

Ok, I need to carefully plan out what I want to do during my free time while the rest are busy with their OP. Haha, not suan-ing ah.

Oh yes! I'm supposed to do up posters & boards for the publicity of our OCIP fund raising and design a class-tee asap.

P.S: Shit lah, I don't dare to tell Sir that I can't attend JC Band Fest and the audition!!!!!!!!!! =S

Till then.

No comments: