Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A hole in my pocket.

I'm turning broke soon, very soon. I don't know where have I been spending my money, seriously. There are just too many birthday babies this month. Aha, maybe that's where all my savings have gone to. Never mind, worth it.

Anyways, kind of like the stay-at-home feeling nowadays but sadly, had to go school for band meetings. Band is resuming, like finally!!!! Today's meeting with Brother was considered a success I must say. He was, unexpectedly, in a good mood. Especially when he see the boys. Haha! :DDD

Alrighty, let the photos do the talking!

Jane's birthday- 10 Nov 09

We gave her surprise! Hope she liked it. :D


I like this photo.


& this, even better.
Haha, she was so happy upon receiving this game (I don't know what) from Joel.

Preparation for Joan & Eugene's birthday.

So cute! We even have a toilet bowl. How cool is that?!


Don't have much patience to build the house. Most of us just proceeded on to make the furniture. Haha...


I wasn't prepared. Was shouting at them to look at the camera.
Only Xing Hao and Chris looked. They rest act busy only lah!


We went to the canteen to continue doing.
& yes, that's me eating my Quaker bar. =.=
Chris was attempting to take some good photos...


This is Esther with her mini piano. :))))


Took my lousy Olympus camera from Chris and started snapping some random photos.
So yeah, that's Chris.


Xing Hao.


Guess who's who!!! Hahaha!


Birthday Girl!!! <3


Left- Fantasy Villa (Joan's)
Right- Gothic House (Eugene's)


Joan, the crazy birthday girl.


Xing Hao! This photo looks cool.


Joan & I.


Take a look at the kitchen (Right)!






Band room's boards.

I still strongly believe my Olympus camera sucks to the core. Shall bring Lumix out tomorrow for comm meeting @ Esplanade instead!

Ok, I need to go do posters for Band tune-in & leaflets for OCIP fund-raising!!!

Till then.

No comments: