Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Impromptu.

Mum asked the girls, "Who wants to go bangkok? Only 1 out of 3 please."


1st: "I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!"

2nd: (silent)

3rd: "Eh, I want leh..."

2nd: "You all go lah, I don't think I can. Think got batam trip."

3rd: "I want to go! Can skip the last fencing lesson. The test will be over by then."

2nd: "But it's for your NYAA right, how can just skip like that one?"

1st: "Ok, it's confirmed. ME!"


Of course, the above conversation is revised and refined.

But guess what?

All 3 are tagging along.

So yes, it has been confirmed, booked the tickets online already. Will be going for a short holiday at Bangkok over the next weekend. Not really excited, it's been such a long time since I went back there so you know... the fweeling no more ah.

Omg! Anyway, I hope what dad said just now is really gonna be true. We may be going Tokyo again next year February. Super excited!


OP sucks totally, fyi.
I'm gonna be presenting to 7 examiners and some of the top CJ elite classes. Damn.

Till then.

No comments: