Monday, November 09, 2009

X'mas mood (no?)

Haha. I was telling Shermain about how I could already feel the Christmas atmosphere going on in the month of November. The air I breathe smells different now. I'm serious! And she said I was talking nonsense. Hahaha, never mind.

So, met Shermain and Kai Xiong at PS around evening time. Was searching for Elder Sis birthday present before that. After which they came and we went for dinner. :DDDD


Head so big, cover my already humongous face. =.=


Shermain.


Yum yum. My horlicks is da boomz!


Black Pepper Chicken Chop.

Came back home and celebrated Sis's birthday with family. :)






Brother just refuses to look at the camera.
Oh btw, we did some video together. Shall post it up someday.




Wear my spongebob shirt! =.=


Her birthday pressies from me me me! :D

Eyelids are heavy, gonna turn in soon.
Goodnight, Earthlings.

Till then.

No comments: