Sunday, November 01, 2009

'A' Level MTL Paper

tomorrow. =S

Once I'm done with blogging, I will go and study for it.
Promise.

Ok, some photos I've koped from fb.

I'm sure you can spot my big head!
Hint: The row where the female teacher in a red blouse is standing.

Preparing for OP is not fun, at all.

Anyway, yesterday I had SL course at ACJC. Pretty insightful, I must say.
Then, went to airport to meet Darren & Kirti for PW meeting. We were very restless but nevertheless, did solve some problems.

Sigh, my life's pretty much that.
PW.PW.PW
Band.
for now.

Okok, need to study for Chinese alr! For those who doesn't take 'A' level MTL paper, I know what your mind is thinking right now. "Study Chinese?!?! So stupid!"

But let me tell you, we really need to.
Haha, seriously. All the 课本小说. Wha lao, like primary school leh...
Just that it's way more advanced lah.

Ok, I better stop before I start whining.

Till then!

No comments: