Saturday, December 12, 2009

The days when...

my busy BUSY schedule hasn't started.
Hahaha. :D

Photobucket
Signs of ultimate cam-whoring!

Just one of the many comm meetings we had.

Joan's artwork. Nice strokes!


Justin acting coolcxz. Haha! =S


Huiyi: "Chris! Don't move!"


Poor Steph.
She just came back from Batam OCIP and immediately went for the meeting.
Btw, I had the same experience after my OCIP trip to Batam too. So yeah, just telling you.
HAHA! I got said by Sir that I stink some more lor. =(


Joan joan joan.


Christopher Choy.
Nice photo. :)))


Minutes. Xing Hao didn't go!


Group shot in the lift.

Photoshoot @ VivoCity & Clarke Quay.

Simmiex.


Trying the unglam low-angle thing.


Kbear with his DSLR! Ahhhh~

More photos, professional ones (HAHA!), will be uploaded soon.

That evening, I went to visit NF with SCB.

Get well soon!


Guys & NF.
It's so hard to find a nice photo with Mr Pan in it. He's always closing his eyes! Hahaha. =S


Girls with NF.

Ok, will blog again! :DDD
Till then.

No comments: