Monday, December 07, 2009

A Glimpse.

I just had a sudden urge to blog just now but it went away almost immediately.
Never mind, shall just post some photos up here on CJCSB Tune-In. More photos on Facebook!

Very happy with the numbers. :DDDDDDD


Us with the dsas! <3 All of us were wearing our Sec Sch attire. Damn cool!


Now with alumni, Sir and most importantly, the lovely Sec 4s who came!!! :DDDD


Haha, so sweet.

Ok, I promise I will blog a proper post soon!

P.S: Sorry girls if I can't join you all for meet-ups, especially for Eugenia's birthday. Have been really busy and will always stay busy until.... I don't know. I'm sure you all know holiday is the only right time where the band goes full force and all ya? I will join you all soon, and like I said, if time allows.

Till then.

No comments: