Friday, December 25, 2009

Pre-Xmas days!

Managed to meet up with girlfriends after so so long. Did a lot of catching up and heart to heart session. Too bad, Eugenia had to leave early for both days. Make time please! :D

*Photos taken by phone's camera. Bad quality I know.

Went to Shermain's house after a simple dinner at Central. Now, that's Sheila with a Love Letter in her mouth.


We've decided to use a bear as Eugenia. Yeah, that ugly bear with one random black string on his face! Hahaha. :DDDD


Haha, I always get reminded of 'chee bongs' when I see Ellycia!



Met up at Tam1 with Eugenia and had late lunch on Xmas Eve. After which, she needs to go for carolling session and the rest of us headed to City Hall in search for Elly's Mooks but to no avail. Slacked at Esplanade rooftop which was pretty relaxing. Literally slacked fyi.

Went down to watch Just Brass's performance and had heart to heart session. More than happy to have my gurls with me during Xmas eve. No partying or whatever, simple and contented.








Hahahaaha, check out my beautiful tan lines that I've gotten from the Batam trip. Oh, and my Mango shoes.

Alrighty. Till then.

P.S: I'll be alright, hopefully. Just need to vent out my anger. But definitely, there is a lot of things I've done in the past which I've truly regretted now. Oh wells... I will be fine. *Optimism strikes*

No comments: