Monday, December 28, 2009

Forever 21.

Celebrated Mum's birthday yesterday at Waraku, Katong outlet, which is da bombcxz. Haha, family's favourite place I guess. Alrighty, photos! :D


Mumsy, Pa and brudder.


Loves sushi lahhhhhhhh!


My oh my, their cold noodles is good too!


Green peas which brother went to further cook it on the hot pan and it taste, surprisingly, better! Haha.


HAHA, look at Pa's face! Oh, and my beautiful hand. =P


Japanese steamboat.


We were all so full by the time the steamboat came.


Love my dessert! Green Tea Ice Cake.


Bought Mum a Guess wallet and did a card for her.


Herfeature is so full and fat.

After that, went to Botanical Gardens to meet bandsmen for Sir's surprise birthday party. AC & AJ were there too! So yup, did you enjoy your holidays thus far? Haha random.

Okok, gonna post photos on Genting soon.

Till then.

P.S: I can't wait for countdown this year!!! :DDDDDD

No comments: