Thursday, December 31, 2009

For my dearests.


#1: Family


I know I've been much of an arsehole this year for not spending quality time with the family, showing my smelly face and all, but I really do appreciate all of you from the bottom of my heart. Aha, first new year's resolution: to spend quality time with my precious family. 2010 will be a better year!

#2: Gurlfriends


This year, we didn't really spend much time together (4 of us) and we ought to in 2010! I know it'll be even worse for all of us next year but hey, stay optimistic ya? "No time!" is definitely not the excuse I want to hear cos my second new year's resolution: to make time for meet-ups with girlfriends. Hehe.

Shermain: Hey lover. Do you think we should do something crazy next year? HAHA, maybe something bigger than the Christmas Dare by Ellycia! You've been a faithful lover this year, hope you will continue to be cos it seems bleak to me. (If you get what I mean.) Alrighty, I love you!

Eugenia: PIG. Must meet up more next year, I don't care! Seriously, make time make time make time. It's something that I can't easily teach you how (cos I'm trying too) but I feel that it's the commitment and effort we put into the friendship. May 2010 be a fruitful year for you! :) I love pig. Hehe.

Ellycia: You know that time you didn't reply Shermain's messages regarding the countdown celebration? You shouldn't have feel guilty at all! Like what Sim said, if we're really good friends, we'll understand the situation you're in and you should be open enough to tell us. Haha but whatever! You're joining us! You know what, I kind of understand you more this year especially during the heart to heart talk. Hehehe. I'll support you okay? Love you! 2010's gonna be a blast!

#3: Shawn Lee


Hi bro. I know and believe that you'll put in 101% into the relationship. Haha but don't forget your studies and flying ah! Actually, I shouldn't worry too much cos Shermain will nag at you anyways. Don't MIA again, ever. Sister-bro lubzx. 2010 will be a fantastic year! :)

#4: Band Committee Members


I LOVE ALL OF YOU! We've been through a lot this year, really. All the bullshits that we've faced were worth it. We're much more bonded now!

Christopher: Hey blur king. I know sometimes I act so anal-ly towards you but the great thing is, you are understanding enough to understand why I'm doing that. I really think communication is key. Btw, I feel like a mother sometimes you know! =.= Forever nagging at you. Hahaa anyways, you've improved in some parts but remember the cut-down-to-25% thing? Lol. May 2010 be a smooth sailing year for you! :)

Xing Hao: Finally, the student conductor thing is settled. K lah, you've been very gentlemanly this year and the rest of the guys should follow too! Anyways, got JB already don't forget band ah. Know how to prioritise your time for both okay? All the best for 2010!

Justin: Chikorita crazy fan. I know it's been hard on you during the thrashing session but hope you will understand where we're trying to get to. Anyway, all the best for the upcoming year alright? Nice knowing you! :)

Joan: Marie ah! You've been awesome this year but everyone still has a lot to improve on so keep working on it ya? Really glad to know you, seriously. You've been a great support for me, as to the feminist thing. HAHA, okay lah I better not say if not the guys.... Oh wells, hope 2010 will be a better year for you! Love you marie! :)

Stephanie: Steph! I'm glad I get to know you well enough as a person. You're the closest to me in band and I hope it's vice versa too! Hehe. Really appreciate this friendship. All the rubbish-talking, complaining and gossiping etc with you has never been boring! Hope 2010 will be a good year for you. Spend more time with your family too! Love you! :D

#5: Clarinet Section


"Give us air in our lungs clari-oboe clari-oboe..." Hahaha. May 2010 be a good year for us! :DDD

#6: 1T17


Hey peeps! I'm really glad to know you all! All the craps from the guys and gossiping from the girls, won't forget them! Hahaha when I think of you all I think of holiday homework, sadly. Cos all of you so chao mugger, I'm so pressurized but good in a way too you know? To motivate me! :D Yes, my third new year's resolution: to study harder (& smarter)! A's is coming! Omg, can't wait to see you all when school reopens! All the best for 2010 1T17!!! :)

Lastly,
MAY 2010 BE HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE, EVERYONE! :D
Cheers!

No comments: