Monday, December 28, 2009

High Altitude.

Went Genting with family last week and it totally suck ttm. Everything was so screwed up; service, food (ok, not too bad actually), weather, people... everything. Maybe it's just not the place that I would enjoy going to. But I must say, the Five-Star coach we took was kind of awesome. Hehe. So, I only enjoy the bus ride.


On the coach. Shiok only~


Some fast food elder sis was addicted to.


On the way to the outdoor theme park. Omg, my little cousin is so adorable! Look at him, so suave.


I got reminded of Kit Yee's PW group's wristband. "Stop, Drop, Roll!"


Love this photo!


Bad weather! Most of the rides we want to take badly were closed.


Younger sis has weird face expressions, seriously. HAHA!


Awww, cute.


I love ice cream, do you?


Yes, we took neoprints after so long (years).


But not bad, I still enjoy taking. Hahaha.


Hahahaha, my bro is just one cool-some kid!


Me: "Eh, why anyhow take?!"


With aunt, elder sis and grandma! Seriously, where do I get my big head from?!


Hahaha, look at my sis's v-shape-thingy on her hair! I forgot what's that called. =S

Didn't take much photos. Cos the place is actually quite boring, I feel. Maybe it'll be much more fun with friends for such a place like Genting. Oh wells...

Till then.

No comments: