Thursday, January 29, 2009

CHINESE NEW YEAR DAY ONE.


Sister and I.
We were playing 'Spot the difference' on facebook while waiting for our relatives to come.

& Can you believe she actually rename my younger sis's and my contacts on her phone to 'Sister 1' and 'Sister 2' ?


Childhood cousins with my buay song bro.


Another childhood cousin.


Random.


Pa and Mummy. They can be our national flag hor?



The girls with parents. My bro like kena electricity shock from Qilong.



Wives with mother-in law and 2 extras.

Brothers and 1 extra.

Cousins. (Not all of them were here yet, so sad!)
On our way to ah ma's house.






AH MA.








Photo taken and edited by me. Nice?



Who's toe is that?


SHAN SHAN!!!!!




CUTE HOR?



Cousins from mum's side. (Not all too.)



Little gamblers setting their bets.


"I've won. I've WON!"
Wei Qing.

Mummy getting ready to watch Little Nonya's Reunion.

No comments: