Wednesday, January 07, 2009

For once, I hate BHG.

They're still not giving us our pay! >:(
What is this, man? Heard from my mum that pay must be given within 7days, according to the Ministry of Manpower.
Tsk... this time I'm really gonna support my mum all the way. She's going to call the HR and complain. Haha...

&&& 'O' Level results are like on the 12/01/09, so what lor. Indescribable feeling. =/
So many 'what if 's...

Hiaya, I still want my pay so that I can go Kbox. Actually, for many other reasons too lah. I want my friends to have their pay too so that we can all be happy people. Mixed emotions. Plus the recession is making every family... like don't know what-the-hell, including mine. Pray hard Pa's business will go fine.

Sigh sigh sigh, so pessimistic leh Huiyi.

Cheer myself up.

The RETARDEE Gang! So young.

No comments: