Saturday, January 10, 2009

Four years; Friends

Sim Shermain

Secondary One

I was the one who went up to her to make friends, using a method whereby nobody else uses. L-O-L. Quite disgusting, somehow.

HUIYI: "Er, hello. (Uses my pointer to tap her shoulders) Are you transferring school?"
SHERMAIN: "Huh? Don't think so."
HUIYI: "Okay, good. Can we be in the same group (for D&T)?"

I think it was roughly like that lah hor?
Then after that, we started talking more and became closer friends, exchange emails & hand phone numbers etc. I still remembered I don't really like her cause she looks so ahlian and so step yi ge.

She has a very flexible(?) attitude, meaning she can be contradictory sometimes and even shows her bad mood to everyone in the world. I used to be scared by that but now that I'm used to it, I'm trained to accept that. HAHA! What a good friend...

Sometimes when we are discussing issues, she must get her message across to her partner otherwise, she'll get very pissed off. Scary.

She is lazy to dress up herself, always wearing just a T-shirt and shorts until this year. However, still trying hard. Eh, wait... No, I don't think she's trying hard to change herself. I think it's me who is trying hard to change her dressing style, not that T-shirt and shorts are wrong lah.

Secondary Two & Three

These years were very exciting, we went out more often and even went overseas together.
I tried calling her more often (Sec 2) but was always awkward because she didn't really respond much to my convo.

She'll always be the more steady one to do crazy stuff with me. Still remembered we were on a plane to Hong Kong and both of us had our ears stuck due to the air pressure (& maybe because we were joking around, laughing too much.) Super funny moment.

She is good at giving me advice when I'm shopping with her. She'll ask me questions like "Do you really need this?", "See the pockets, functions, whether it's useful or not", "This one so ahma lah.", "This one confirm a lot of people buy already." Most of the time, her predictions were correct.

Secondary Four

Overall, I'd never regretted knowing her. She is a very difficult-to-handle friend but I think I damn pro lor, I can turn an ahlian to a civilised supermodel. HAHA? Too much Tyra Banks.
Anyway, hope we can still contact each other in the future. My email will always be SUNNY_GALZ92. Haha.

Eugenia Goh Zi Xuan

Secondary One

During our first day of school, I was sitting down right at the back of the class talking (not very loud) to Suzanna and this girl kept on turning back, glancing at us.

So I said, "Eh, why this girl keep looking at us one?!" Too loudly I guess.

We were close friends since Sec 1, even have a special book for us to write to each other often. We gossip everything inside that book. She was a very soft-spoken girl last time, very gentle and feminine but after hanging out with us (Shermain and I), things started changing a little. Haha.

She used to laugh like a pig, very funny, especially for her character. Then it was gone somehow.
Oh yar, she has many suitors even until now but her expectations are extremely high.

She is someone who hangs out the most with me and knows me best. She controls me when I'm shopping, can be very annoying sometimes. Haha. I will look at something nice and start to whine like a lamb but she will either just ignore me and walk off (then I'll follow her) or just say "Not nice!".

Secondary Two & Three

Both of us love music and of course, singing. I can tell her anything on Earth, start a convo. randomly but wouldn't feel awkward so we always call each other. Sometimes even everyday, without fail.

She is very down to earth, very kiam (thrifty), sometimes our characters don't really meet but we're still good friends cause I feel that our mindsets are the same. Oh yar, her fingers are very cool, next time should video it for you all to see!

Secondary Four

Overall, nice knowing you and hope we won't lose contact because I still need an Alien friend. Haha!

Ellycia Leong Ying Xian

Secondary Two

I got to know her through Shermain during Sec 2 and she does not like to take photo at that point of time. What's the reason ah? I was not really close to her during Sec 2, different class somemore.

But after a while, she started taking photos with us. =)

Secondary Three & Four

I really got to know her more during Sec 3, went out with her to study many many times. Haha, especially when I was having problems with the two of them. She is a nice friend, always willing to help but when she needs help, she don't say it.

She's strong on the outside, weak on the inside. She gets home sick easily(unlike me). Still remembered she really broke down when she called her mum during our Hong Kong trip. Want to laugh also cannot laugh. HAHA!

Anyway, nice friend. Hope we can continue this friendship!

Group photos







Tsk tsk tsk, we really change alot.
Finally, Friends Forever~ (So cliche.)

No comments: