Monday, January 05, 2009

Finally~

I've finally changed my blog skin. It has been grandmother years since I touched on html codes but decided to pia on completing this new look. :)

Anyway, off from work today, obviously. Didn't go out cause (1) I have no money, my pay hasn't arrive yet and (2) Minah is at Taiwan now and Lover has got work so I'm all alone at home. Oh ya, Minah better bring back good stuff for me from Taiwan. How nice of her to buy me a cow-piggy bank from Hong Kong but could be bought in Singapore, from Popular Bookstore some more. Although it's DIY, still...

Tsk, I spent half of my day editing my blog skin. & I have to work for like 4 consecutive days from tomorrow onwards before I get another off day from work. Neh mind, "Money makes the world go round." shall be my slogan. Hahaha.

I'm trying hard to make my post longer cause I realise most of my post are like photos. Not that I want it to be wordy lah. Haha. Aye, so sian.

Hahaa, random photos from Sec2'06. These are not say very jialat, there's more.

bye.
. .

You've got to see this!

No comments: