Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whoo! Breezy wheezy~

Night outing @ Suntec City

Oh Patrick...my Patrick...
Haha, random photo.


Shermain, Ellycia and I went shopping for Shermain's CNY clothes. After that, met Eugenia after her work @ SEIYU BHG.

Self explanatory.

We ate our dinner at the cheapest place you can ever find in Singapore.
Albert St Food Centre (Temporarily situated @ Bugis)



After dinner, we walked to Suntec to continue Shermain's shopping for her CNY clothes.


While she was trying on her shorts, we cam-whored.


Here comes Retro Mama!

& housefly. -.-



Fountain Terrace @ Suntec City

Without flash/ with flash.

Seems like I love to dig my nose in public.




Actually no lah, just showing off my nail colour. Hehe...



My face like kena electricity shock but I loike it~



Solo photos of each and everyone of us in this fat fat wuuuooorrrllldddd (world).




Emo. Rockstar. Siao Gina.






No watch for me to advertise. L-O-L
You'll know what I mean if you're my loyal reader. ;)





Bye bye fat fat world~

No comments: