Tuesday, January 20, 2009

KARA, at last.

Kbox @ E!Hub Downtown East

There was hardly anyone at Kbox so those workers, whom I assumed are part-timers like us, were fooling around and disturbing our high-ness.


Sorry, I was too high, my hands couldn't control itself too.


Then somehow, I could.

After singing to our satisfaction, we went Pasir Ris Park. It has been so long. Tsk, feel so old.



Random photoshop-ed photos.



Yes, I hate Jerry too because I love Tom. Tom & Jerry.
Ok, not funny.



I'm really proud of my photography skills. =)







Rocker wannabe, cannot meh?!

SEE! So proud again...Really wish I can get a new camera though.

I think it's more of like publicising DKNY instead.



I don't know why my friend here, must let me jump so many times, purposely one right?


Trying to be funny.


Fustrated but decided to try one more time.
Then I tried running from far and jump for my friend to capture better. Indeed, it worked!

"I'm flying without wings."

No comments: