Friday, January 23, 2009

Gong Xi HUAT Cai.

Yum Cha @ Chinatown

Before going Chinatown, went and cut my hair with Ellycia @ Kovan so since we're along the Purple Line, we decided to go Chinatown to feel the ambience there. Not forgetting, yum cha~

On the way there, we were inside the mrt train and there was a lady talking to herself and then later on the phone. With nobody I presumed. After a few minutes, she suddenly stomped her leg and shouted damn loudly. Everyone beside her chua tio, super funny. I saw everyone's expression. I was really interested in watching more from her then she started scolding to the 'person' on the other line, stood up and headed to my direction. While walking to my direction, the train halted and she banged onto one of the poles. Explicit description would be: In a way that the pole was in between her breast. Should be very pain hor? But she could still blabber away, feeling all furious. Very scary but more of funny.

Ok, back to my chinatown.



Everywhere is super red, plus the blasting of Chinese New Year songs, shiok~
Haha, not that I love this kind of ambience but once in awhile, I'll accept. Haha!



Love those red laterns hung up.





I somehow felt like I'm at overseas at one point of time especially Taiwan.



We've reached our destination! <3




Pomelo, I don't like.





Dim Sum DOLLY. So cute!




Mini Egg Tarts (Really nice!) and Shark Fin's Dumplings.


Siew Mai and Har Ghou.


Steamed Carrot cake.


Soft Shell Crab (I bet you don't know what's that right?) and Spring roll (I don't like the fillings inside, therefore I just took one bite and placed it back. L-O-L)


We were chao ji full so these were our leftovers.








Liang2 Fu3 (Leong's Residence)



We were camwhoring when this ang moh passed by as and asked if we want him to help us take a photo, so...

There.




Who wants some Brad Pitt? Get it from Maxwell Food Centre.
Can you believe it? We actually walked from Chinatown to Tanjong Pagar. Then we went City Hall for some shopping. Home sweet home.

Here's a random video of me. I wanted Ellycia to take a photo of my enjoyng my tea, you can actually find the photos above, but it was in video mode.

Ok, byee. Today Reunion Dinner with my mum's side.

No comments: