Friday, January 01, 2010

First post of 2010.

(Photos are so not in chornological order.)

Spent the crazy and fantabulous New Year's Eve night with Sec school mates. Enjoyed the night tremendously! It almost gave me the want-to-go-clubbing mood probably cos Bryan was blasting those songs. Haha 18 here I come! :D

Went Changi Village to have Tze Char, headed to Sim's and oh my goodness I WEDGIE HER! Hahaha along the pathway near the road. Freaking funny. Her dad drove us toSengkang to watch the fireworks. Pretty awesome. A pity the camera wasn't in good mood. Ok photos!


Hehe, I'm so tall.


Sorry Shermain. =S Hahaha!


Like some family photo, no?


Haha, so coolzx.



These were taken after the countdown. Everyone's so high!


Bryan's not bad a photographer eh?


Noble me. Shooting for the couples.... Love the photos!


Sherman and Serene. <3


Shawn & Shermain. <3



The girls under the moonlight.



Fireworks! :DDDDD


Self-shot.




Jump shots!




Jayson so cute!



Love these photos!


BAKAR! Haha he was so entertaining that night, mimicking sounds from all kinds of animals/insects and making funny faces.

More photos up on Facebook! :D
Hope you enjoyed your '09/'10 moments!

2010 = Big A's is here.
I am determined to study hard this year and not come online for nothing so often!

Till then.

No comments: