Friday, November 17, 2006

16.11.06




The girls met the guys @ Bugis first. Weiming was the first boy to reach.
The other two tricked us again! Let us worry for nothing. We took neos
there. The girls had to pull the boys into the shop and take neoprint with us.
Tsk tsk tsk... Right after that, i decided to take a group photo at the shop.
While waiting for the timer to countdown, the boys hid/ran away
leaving the 4 girls there. We didn't even know that they weren't there, so malu!
So the second time, we decided to stand behind them so they won't have a chance to run away again. ;) Went shopping after that @ Bugis Village. Or should i say i was the only one shopping?
They had this stupid idea by walking behind me without me noticing and form a single file.
Bought earrings, tights & t-shirts with interesting phrases. :)))))))) I thought of buying a belt
but felt that it was too expensive after considering the material and quality. Headed to
Esplanade after shopping, cam-whore... fool around...slack. Then to Marina Square, decided to watch 'Grudge 2' . The girls were screaming the hell out of their lungs whereas the boys
were laughing and engrossed with the movie! Oh my... Before watching, went to the arcade
for quite some time. The boys played, the girls cam-whore. After watching, walked to Lau Pat Sat for dinner. :DD We were somehow lost but found where is it in the end. My legs were killing me then! :( I called daddy to fetch me from there as i was to lazy to take the train home.
In the end, both my parents came and calledall of us to the Satay Club for
another round. We were so full that even by looking at the food made us want to puke.
Talked and laugh... ... :))))) My parents drove each of us back home safely (hopefully) from
Upper East Coast... Tampines... Punggol then to Pasir Ris.
We were all traumatised by where Shawn lives! :O
Oh yes, my DKNY watch is spoilt! >:( I only found out that day.
See the neoprint machine i took above? It's not the one we took on that day.
It was my first machine i took when i tried on neoprints, cool huh?
And of course, the ones we took now is much more better than that.
Overall, had so much fun out with them! From late morning till late at night.
---
Thanks Shermain for your Adobe CD! Thank you for making your way down
to guide me today. Wasn't feeling too good today, had sore throat.
I guess it was those Satays from Thursday and Friday. :(
Band on Friday was not good. Tsk tsk! I'm gonna be busy for the upcoming week.
Sigh, band... Grad Nite... Councillor camp!!! :(((

No comments: