Monday, November 13, 2006

Graduation Night Preparation


---
I was reluctant to go to school today. :(
But we had to meet Ms Wee for the grad night meeting. Started on the banner
today. I'm proud of my letter 'R' as shown in the picture. I have no idea too.
Hahaha.I hope it would turn out well! :D Apparently, it's not my graduation night
but i got so excited and high when hearing about it.
Haha. One scary thing happened to Eugenia and i today while waiting for the bus.
We were sitting and chatting when we noticed an uncle smoking. I was cursing
and cursing that damn smoker, etc. After that, he was walking around and suddenly
came forward to me and asked me whether i'd got any money. He asked Eugenia too but
who knows when Eugenia's dad called at the wrong time. He turned and asked me this time
for the direction to the coffee shop. I told him, but he didn't react!
He was just staring at us, smiling to us, leaning so close to us!!! We nearly freaked out in front of him but luckily i saw a lady and assuming she would help us. I was constantly making
eye contact with her but she seemed to act as if she didn't see anything. Wth. -.-
In the end, the bus came to our rescue. We quickly left and heaved a sigh of relief.
But till now, i still couldn't stop thinking about that incident. So scary lah!
Oh yes, if you are wondering what's with the last few photos. You should go and try it.
It's really delicious, you won't stop eating! I'm planning to buy this
to Weiming's Christmas party. :)))

No comments: