Monday, November 06, 2006

Weiming's birthday!








Like finally, i finished posting my photos! :)))
I took like how many times repeating uploading the photos due to blogger!
But anyway, it's a good thing that i'd completed uploading.
Back to the topic, Weiming's birthday was really fun indeed.
Went Vivo city, then to Weiming's house for steamboat. The photos tells it all!
His brother is damn cold at first, i was trying to be my best to communicate with him
but failed. In the end, he started to talk to us when we played the Wet Head.
Weiming was the suey one to kenna the most and i was second is position.
When we left half of a 1.5litre bottle of water, i decided to pour it all out at Weiming.
His birthday what! :DDD One more thing, his house is nice but Punggol seems deserted. The
Mrt station and bus interchange is so quiet. I want to go his house again during Christmas!
Monday went back to school to take back my results. Shall post it another time.
Today, forced myself to come to school for Exco mtg. Agenda was the Secones & twos councillors
day camp. Oh yes, Popeyes getting sucky now. >:( What is happening huh?!
I didn't know daddy knew Mr Brown and his show! ;) I've got 2nd in level. I've got ZEN v plus. I've got $150 from daddy. I've got my nice friends. I've got nice outings.
I've got so many things to say!!! :))))))

No comments: