Thursday, November 09, 2006


Beijing Part1

These were when we depart for China. :)
We were supposed to meet @ counter11 ard 7.15pm but i was there early so daddy
brought me to somewhere for breakfast. Checked in our lugguages and we bet on who's
lugguage is the heaviest. Guess what? Shawn's was the heaviest. His forfeit
was to sing but did he sing? I'm not sure either. Hahaha. :DDD
Took a combined photo together with GESS. Mdm Leow was there to send us off!
We were so excited when we checked in. We were shooting photos and photos...
In the plane, Siglapians were talking non-stop, asking our timer-Jane how many hours
we left before we reach China. It was so fun but of course, there were more fun the moment we landed in China. Hahaha.
---
Today, didn't have any event. Was staying at home all day.
I'm gonna rot sooner or later however Band & Councillor camp would somehow
save me a little. Thank god. ;)
I shall post about my results tmr, i promise.

No comments: