Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Band, band, band!


Took these photos from the Bandroom's computer since I had brought my thumbdrive along
so why not? I was laughing the hell out of myself when I see some of my seniors looking so
funny! I took many nice songs too. :))))) Went for band practice for two consecutive days
and will be going back on Wed and Fri again to make full use of our time to prepare
ourselves for the competition. I'm excited yet nervous. Excited as I can go shopping
and also going overseas with my fellow bandits. I'm nervous cos it's a competition!!! :O
Let's just aim for a sliver? Nothing less than silver please...
Oh yes, I just remember that I've still got my Physics txtbook to buy and Peishan's gonna
give me her Chinese txtbk. No one wants to give me English txtbk as they claimed that they need to use or something. Nvm! Viola's at aussie and i'm playing alone. :(
Yesterday went tm & century sq after band with Layhoon. Ate lunch together with Joyce and
gang as they were there too to catch a show. Layhoon and I bought a pair of shoe each and she bought a camera. I was so tempted in buying too! =/
After all the walking and everything, Layhoon told me that it's not a good decsion shopping
with me. >:( She said I will tempt her and make her spend more money.
Then, i remembered Shermain once told me that too. :))))))))
Oh yar! I watched 'Girls Out Loud' yesterday. It was a fantastic show, very typical Singapore
especially XiaXue but Ross was ok I guess. The show seems to be quite similar to 'Simple Life'.
Anyway, nice show. I was laughing and laughing non-stopped.
Ooo, by the way i've updated SCB's friendster profile and photos. Do take a look once in a while
if you're free! SCB Till then! :DDDD

No comments: