Monday, December 18, 2006

I wasn't able to sleep throughout the entire night and was tossing and turning around. Then, I had to force myself to wake up today at such an early time to meet my cousins at Jurong East. It was indeed a torturous journey for an easterner to travel so far to the west. But once I reached there, endless fun awaits me!!! =))))))
We went jec's ice skating place called the Fuji Ice Palace. Hoho, it was my very first time skating and was it miracle that I didn't even fall? Maybe it's because I know some roller balding skills. Hahaha. It's really so nice to skate on ice. I can't bare to leave there!
Oh yes, I saw Jia Jin there too. She was using the metal bar for support.
After that, we had our quick lunch and decided to catch a show-Eragon. It's a must-watch show I tell you! I'll give it 9.5/10. There's part2 coming soon. =D Overall, it was a enjoyable day out with them.





---
The guy's quite good looking huh. =DDD

No comments: