Friday, December 08, 2006

Hi there! =)
I'm really thinking hard on what to blog or rather keeping my blog alive
but I just couldn't think of the right things to blog now.
Firstly, I'm really scared for the competition in KL. It's just a competition
and I'm scared like some bloody kuku, what about syf? Shit ass.
Although we had tons of practices along the process but can we really make it
during the actual day? Ahhh, I'm getting out of control. =/
Secondly, I really don't know what to blog about. I sincerely apologise to you all
as maybe the tension for the KL has invaded my brains and killed all my whatever
memories inside. Hahaha! -.- So now you believe I have nothing to blog about?
Ok, a few days left before I leave for KL and at the same time Eugenia's birthday.
Let me wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance! :)))))))))

Carving for it...=P

No comments: