Sunday, December 03, 2006

It's good for health!
Ok, I'm forcing myself to drink down this Berry Essence thing
from mummy though it's just a small cup. She kept emphasizing on
"It's good for your health since you all always play the computer ah.".
And when we manage to finish it, she will thought that we didn't and suspect we
were trying to bluff her that we'd finished. -.-

Anyway, we went to the CTC main travel agency to see our Taiwan's Package but in the
end, we were advised not to go there during CNY so we changed our decision to
KOREA. Hahaha! I can't wait to see DA CHANG JIN and and and.... the rest.
Although the first time I went Korea was when I was around 9yrs old but I still have
wonderful memories inside my brains. It was summer then but will be going there during winter season this time round. The itinerary is somehow the same but i think i'm more excited
than my 9yrs old self. Cam-whore like siao! Hahaha, I can't wait. :)))))))))

No comments: