Thursday, December 07, 2006

Went for band today to do the sovenirs for the KL trip! =DDDD
Not much people went back but it was quite alright. The sovenir is our
all time favourite or rather our tradition blahblah. Hahaha. It's quite fun doing it,
my first time. ;) Overall, this morning was well spent! :))))))
Ok, let me see whether I can try posting the China photos...

China Part Three
Part Three is basically on class observation and making of 'Zhong1 Guo2 Jie2'.
The class observation was on Chinese and my, how hard was it for us to understand!
So what I did was just daydreaming... staring into space. The China students there were really friendly, made me feel just like their close friend.
After the long 45mins was over, I had to force myself to
feel awake for the next lesson. 'Zhong1 Guo1 Jie2' symbolises good luck and all the best. It's
best given as a gift to an elderly. Be reminded, you can't give it to someone younger than you.
Hahaha, I didn't realise I know so much! :DDDD It's quite challenging and complicated doing it.
The next part will be at the zoo and etc so stay tune. Till then!

No comments: