Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hooray!
I'd finally cleared all my sec1-2 books regardless of what is it.
I had patiently packed it nicely and brought it over to my sis's
room as her cupboard seems to be kind of empty without my books. Haha! :D
I kindly let my evening time go to a waste when I can actually take a nap. Before
that, went White Sands to buy my sec3 books with mummy and two 'irritants'.
No lah, actually I was quite appalled by how they behave yesterday. =/
I was so excited when I'd got my sec3 books. I feel so proud being a sec3 soon,
everything's so cool!!! Alright, we went and ate Ben&Jerry's while waiting for our books to be packed.
Co-incidentally, I saw some problems occuring at one of the escalators.
You know... those kid's foot got somehow stucked/ jammed there. But how lucky he was!
He didn't get injured. ;) It's funny when you see a slipper got stucked there
and it's those dark blue/ obiang kind. It was supposed to be a lesson learnt indirectly for my bro but i couldn't stop giggling. :DDDDDD
Headed home after everything.
We planned to go to the new Ikea for dinner but due to the traffic jam,
mummy insisted on going elsewhere. After dinner, went to the Expo to visit my sis
who is working there temporary. There's other exhibitions going on too. It seemed like there's always a thousand people inside one hall. You won't get to see what you want inside whereas people is what you see squeezing and squashing for the best deals. You can see one trolley full of stuff stacked onto one another.
Then, we waited for sis to knock off at some jazz pub. I was enjoying the saxaphonist playing in a cd player when there's someone singing karaoke. It totally spoil the whole ambience ok! >:(
I feel so great cos I'd accomplished quite a number of things! Hahaha.
Jiayou! :))))))))) Mummy promised me to buy me my x'mas present and I really don't know what to spend on my 150bucks.
I think my family's going Taiwan on 2007 Chinese New Year, prolly. I kind of miss
the times when we celebrate CNY in Singapore instead of going overseas for holidays.
:(

No comments: