Sunday, December 10, 2006

I confess that I'm truly a sua gu. =/
Ok, this is what happen. We were in my dad's car heading to
ECP after our swim at his club as usual and we saw a rainbow.
Yeah, I over-reacted. Hahaha... don't laugh at me.



Went Bugis Street for some shopping with mummy and I bought a short pants
and a 3/4 jeans. I was having a hard time looking for the right one but I just love
shopping there! =)
After that, went for a swim and I was quite glad that there wasn't much swimmers.
Unfortunately, right after I went into the water, many teens from the yatch club
came jumping and splashing into the pool. -.- After much tolerance, I gave up.
Tsk tsk tsk... >:(
After going ECP, we went punggol and had dinner with cousins.
Oh yes! When I was in the car heading to my cousin's house @ punggol, daddy
co-incidentally drove pass Shawn's house and both my parents came asking me,
"Eh, this one your friend's house right?". And of course I said, "Yes."
Then I tried my luck to see whether I could see him or not by taking a quick glance and
guess what?! He's out at his garden playing some ball game with his little cousin.
Hahaha. :DDDDDDD But it was just a quick one so I couldn't really see what are they doing in detail. Oh, leaving for KL tmr!!! ALL THE BEST.

No comments: