Saturday, December 16, 2006

A fruitful day out yesterday with my beloved Jannah.
=) We planned to meet at 12.30pm but I decided to delay till 1pm as
I was still asleep when she called me to confirm at 12noon. Hahaha!
We went Parkway for some shopping and bought myself 1necklace, 1belt and 1 new
pencilcase. I didn't have my breaskfast so we decided to have my brunch at Banquet for Jannah's sake. The chicken rice cost me a total of $3.20. Cannot blame, it's halal. We were talking and laughing non-stopped where ever we went and giving each other sacarstic remarks. -.-
Oh yar, it was my first time taking a bus to PP and we were kind of lost but found it in the end. It was again my first time going out shopping with her, vice versa and both of us were equally excited. =DDDDD After all the shopping, we went over to the opposite-Marine Parade for some rest @ macs. It was raining quite heavily btw. How unlucky for me to sit right in front of two lesbians doing such disgusting moves, etc. Went back PP after the rain had stopped and more shopping. MANGO SALE is driving me crazy!!! Making me more depressing when I found out that I only left $15. Every single shop was having sale up to 70%, how tempting was it! Then we decided to head to vjc for their band's concert. We were walking over an overhead bridge when
we saw Alvin & Daphane look-alike. We shouted Daphne's name and they even turned back. In the end, it wasn't them. Damn paiseh I tell you. The concert was fantastic!!! Everyone enjoyed it I guess. :))))) The performance, the skit by the secfours & their conductor- Mr Leonard Tan... everything was superb.





The skit was really hilarious! I was laughing throughout the whole thing.
Firstly, you get to see people like Paris Hilton, Austin Power, Sadako and some big green baddie.
Secondly, they act in such a funny way using Singlish! Hahaha. It's really nice. Jin Hao's the
big green baddie. ;)
Btw, came back from KL on the 14th. I shall post the pictures and stuff when I managed to get
ALL the photos from Layhoon, Serene and the bandroom's com. Till Then! :)

No comments: