Sunday, November 16, 2008

Chalet~

Chalet Part 1 (Herfeature's photobank)








Most of the photos are in Eugenia's camera. Chalet was, overall, quite enjoyable. Haha, tell you a secret, my first overnight chalet was this chalet. So sua-ku right? Really had fun bbq-ing, chatting, eating, singing and joking around. Ellycia made chocolate fondue and mango pudding which were not bad. Compliment ah, EllySIA.

Haha, the best part was when most of us were sleeping but couldn't because this someone snore damn loudly. Ok, not loud but it was super funny especially when it reached it's maximum snore amplitude. It's an inside joke. =) I was sleeping beside this someone and couldn't stop laughing! I was keeping my laughter to myself so I was practically shivering vigorously. Haha...

Graduation night photos coming up next...

No comments: