Monday, November 17, 2008

Graduation Night~

Graduation Night Part 1 (Herfeature's Photobank)















































Graduation Night, for me, was fun indeed! Though everything was going too fast, should give us a time slot for photo taking, overall was a job well done. =) Poor me, had to go up on stage twice, to receive prize and make my speech. I was freaking nervous and can you imagine, Ms Priya told me to ask the graduands to be silence before speaking. That 1 minute speech on stage felt like thousand of years. Wait, am I exaggerating?

My tablemates and I were really high that night, ok, maybe just the girls. We cheered, stood up to support our fellow classmates and even do the yam-seng! Haha, damn crazy. The best part was when the emcees announced that our table have got the Teachers' Favourite Table Award, we were still happily in our own world. Haha, so we responded a few seconds later... =/
Oh yar, before going for the Grad Night, went to the salon @ Kovan to do my hair and make-up. We almost didn't make it on time, took a cab and told the uncle to rush down. Meanwhile, we had butterflies in our stomach.

After the Grad Night, went to watch Madagascar 2 with a bunch of friends at E!Hub, wanted to go town at first but the train and bus services were over. (S.H.E.E, Shawn, Sherman, Dianel, Gabriel, Jian Yun, Lewis) We watched the 1.00am show, really tempted to sleep in the theatre man plus my 3-inch killer heels was going against me. Sigh, but shiok lah.

I want chalet again! C:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, went to look for a job agency then went to Ellycia's house with the clique to play mahjong! Totally love mahjong... & singing. Haha. Did manicure at her house too. No more red sluttish nails, here come classy brown nails~
Anyway, super proud of myself, won 3 rounds for mahjong leh. May be a "No big deal" for you, but it is for me k! & that stupid cheater see my what-do-you-call-that (bricks)? You know who you are hor...

No comments: