Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Graduation Night again~

Graduation Night Part 2 (Friends' Photobank)







Okay, first and foremost, Herfeature is NOT a loser. I left the Mahjong game because I need to go back home. If you happen to visit Shermain's blog, her post is one-sided and thus conclude that it is unreliable. Also, I'm not a Pontianak lor! Ok, maybe I was but now ain't a Pontianak, so her post is not useful. & readers, analyse for yourself, which is worse off, a Loser VS a Cheater? Place your vote on my tagboard, for fun or for real, up to you. Whoever you are, I don't care but just remember to vote for me. =)
INJUSTICE AH~
Anyway, went back to SSS today to collect my award and went for band too. Repaired the clarinets along with Mr Ang for 2 hours. Clarinettist, you all should be grateful to us, especially Mr Ang. Almost all of the clarinets can be use already.
Sigh, I wanna go singing & mahjong too. =/

No comments: