Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pro-ed.

Hahaha, I think I'm a professional in packing stuffs for chalets, camping, overseas etc.
Tsk, cannot help it man! L-O-L


Haha, so thick-skinned I know.

Sigh, so bored now. Life for me was terror, fast & furious and packed schedule but now, it's double terror lor! Sianssssxxxzzzz...

Anyway, went back for band today. So missed all of them!
&& I, being such a lovely and magnanimous person, donated my books away~
To my juniors, of course. I want them to study hard, though I'm not too sure whether all my assessment books would be of a help for them.
Eh, actually I've only donated my books to one of my juniors only. Hmm, I should do fair distribution next time.

Ok lah, before I go...

Haha, I know you would wanna say, "TERROR~"
Gosh, looked so fat last time.
Wait, or do I still look as fat now? =/

No comments: