Saturday, November 08, 2008

Love love!

Featuring: Li Jiu Zhe
(I kept typing Li JiA Zhe instead.)
My boyfriend. =)


His latest album, just for me!

He's looking for me, so sweet! "Eh, I'm here!"

Thinking of me again. L-O-L

Anyway, this is a post in response to Shermain's comment on Li Jiu Zhe. See clearly already? There's a difference, my lover. (HUGE difference btw.) He's really cute and handsome(to me) but the most important thing is, he can really sing man! Love his R&B style. Btw, I frequent Kbox with him lor. Haha! Oh yar, went Kbox yesterday with the galz and really had fun singing. Totally love singing but didn't get to sing my bf's song. TSK, don't know who ah... Jay Chou again, I'll kill you. We tried imitating some of the singers too such as, Li Sheng Jie. Super fun.
Okay, back to the topic. My bf is damn cool that I think you all should stay away from him. Just listen to his songs but just remember that his songs are all dedicated to me okayzzzxx? L-O-L
Anyway ah, I really think I prefer guys who are a bit meaty/muscular cause I can't accept my boyfriend to be such a skinny ass (Not nice to hug one!). Now, I don't need ang mohs, africans also can lah! Haha, just joking one ah.
Let's take a look at who Shermain is in love with!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hahaha! Bad taste right?! Tsk tsk tsk... (I think she's gonna post something in response.)
Last but not least...
This is for you, my lover. He's gonna whack you, better watch out. You sure don't want to have panda eyes for Prom Night. Hahaha!

No comments: