Thursday, November 06, 2008

Prom shopping!

Prom shopping... ...

was no fun at all. Ok, I was rather enthusiastic and excited for Shermain and Eugenia who had to buy their dresses, helped them picked their best outfits etc. However, soon after we walked miles and miles searching for the BEST one, I couldn't stand it anymore or rather We. First thing, we didn't have our breakfast. Second, my freaking pumps is no longer friendly, got to buy new one. Third, I think bad luck is on me today-(1) Stepped on this construction board and water splashed onto my poor legs. (2) this Zai2 Nan2 was walking behind me and sneezed directly to my head and back, plus I was wearing a V- cutting dress so I could literally feel the sensation. Hahaha, afterwards I made a big fuss about it, forcing Eugenia to clean my back. Lol.

Anyway, overall was not that bad lah. The feeling of going out to Orchard (FYI:such a long time since we went there) and doing shopping was really fun. Ate subway for lunch. Talked nonsense.
I love the way we are now, think we all have turned matured. Tsk, Sec 1 was super childish. Sec 2 was siao langs. Sec 3 was zombies. Sec 4 is angels in heaven? Oh yar, I'm turning 17 soon! Haha.

No comments: