Sunday, November 09, 2008

Tall over the ball.

Birthday Celebration @ Jack's Place
Limelight: Lee Jia Yi (Elder sis)




My family and I were reminiscing on how many birthday celebrations we had in Jack's Place already. Hopefully, we don't get bored of it someday. Haha. It was a simple dinner and birthday celebration. On that day itself, there was somehow else's birthday too so they played the birthday song. So I presumed that they would play it for my sis when it's her turn but unfortunately, they told us that the CD was spoilt. So unfair, she didn't have to be embarrassed cause I was planning to like sing damn loud in the public. Tsk, still remember when it was my turn, my family sang super loud can! =( Haha, anyway "Happy birthday ah, Sistar 184!" L-O-L

Now here comes the random part...




We were trying on the heels I bought, so yeah. Enjoy!

PS: I feel so zilian nowadays lor, haha, even took a photo of myself in Eugenia's cam. I should do that more often to ppl's cam so that they'll remember me as their friend hor? L-O-L =D

No comments: