Thursday, June 21, 2007

"The best thing in life:Air."



I sincerely apologised for not blogging regularly. However despite the whole day of 'drilling', 'whacking' and 'fooling' in school, I decided to warm my keyboards today. Darn... I still remembered I'd got zillions of photos not uploaded since god-knows-when. I intended to upload it when I'd got the time but eventually, it would still be left untouched at one corner of my photo album. Lazy; that explained everything.

The bbq @ Wyman's house was average but I managed to spice the whole atmosphere up a little. It was fun observing how the alumni communicate with each other, tickling every single part of my stomach. Fooled around, went crazy and etc. I forgot the detailed scenarios so I won't be elaborating further anymore.

Totally worn out due to the band camp.
Damn it, I still got the class gathering photos not up yet. -.-

No comments: